real time web analytics
Question - - Any sites in or close to Surrey? | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Any sites in or close to Surrey?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Flux

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am photography student, I am looking for underground and abandoned places in or near Surrey. Thanks

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
welcome to the forum. Here you can search for locations as well as doing your own research to find places. That's how it works. Asking for things on a plate will get you nothing!

your in a really good area for potential explores so isn't hard to find places.

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Plenty round Surrey to see. Fullers earth works in redhill is an easy one to start with.

Lemon666

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wentworth is open?
The tunnel had a way in for many years From the shaft at far end , I used to explore it as a child / teenager the first time not prepared carrying a metal tray with meths in as a torch ( not ideal )
But have explored and been blown away by the size and structure underground .
There is still a possible way in

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You've just missed out on Dorking Deepdene Control Center. They closed it a couple of weeks ago.

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Foxwarren Shelter next to Silvermere golf club is a nice easy one. Its what got me into this obsession...

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been open since January as far as I'm aware. The escape route is still open but only a fool would climb down that rusty spiral staircase.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's been open since January as far as I'm aware. The escape route is still open but only a fool would climb down that rusty spiral staircase.
I’ve heard that it’s been sealed up twice since then. That was my first explore of this year, I was in there at 5.30am on the 1st of Jan because I fell asleep at 10pm and missed out on a party haha! I know someone who braved the steps recently... fuck that!

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve heard that it’s been sealed up twice since then. That was my first explore of this year, I was in there at 5.30am on the 1st of Jan because I fell asleep at 10pm and missed out on a party haha! I know someone who braved the steps recently... fuck that!

I climbed about 15 steps up and just heard bits of rust dropping off, that and the spiders made me bail. ;)

20180201_151844.jpg

Cherry68

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello! I’m new here but would appreciate any pointers as I’m looking to explore the Surrey area (respectfully!) but I’m a bit unsure of how to find spots without asking forum members.
I’ve had a go at looking at satellite images to cross check spots but the one I found looks like it’s been demolished
Any suggestions or hints would be gratefully received!