Web
Analytics
Question - - Anybody in Manchester or north-west? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anybody in Manchester or north-west?

BronxBronxBronx

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah I’m up in Blackpool next weekend but for my daughters birthday. Are you ever I Manchester ?
Yeah every so often, got good friends up in Manchester who are also really interested into exploring. We’re absolute beginners, mind you, but want to explore as much as we possibly can the right way.

StePaintsalot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah Iv been doing it for years but only just started documenting where I go. There’s loads to see round Manchester. I was in Middleton today and found a mill I’m going to check out tomorrow. If it’s a success il post some pictures

Busher123

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am 18 though. Just saying. Final year of sixth form.
Alright mate ive just joined im in Doncaster if u ever up for an explor i really wanna check out the old theater but dont no how id get in ive been down to edlo tunnel today but dint brave going down on my own lol let me know if you ever up for checking somewhere out

StePaintsalot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright mate ive just joined im in Doncaster if u ever up for an explor i really wanna check out the old theater but dont no how id get in ive been down to edlo tunnel today but dint brave going down on my own lol let me know if you ever up for checking somewhere out
I’m all good for a tunnel mate

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The st James baths in town near the library would be a great place to do

Last edited:

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be fair mate no disrespect but with you being in school I would really us exploring together. I’m 27 and looking for people age 18+ ideally. And how old are you dave ? Is there anywhere in Manchester you got your eye on ?
I understand you, but I am 18, so personally I don't see the problem. If you ever decide to change your mind just notify me.

Char5bs

28DL Member
28DL Member
Guys are u s near Blackpool I’ve found out about tunnels n where they connect could do with help to make enquiries

StePaintsalot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Blackpool is only about 45 minutes from me mate. Message me and let me know. I’m always up for tunnels

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I visit Doncaster a lot for family. I’m down to do some if you fancy showing a Manc around?
It depends, if you want to then sure, but just to let you know they're making places harder to access/ demolishing them, there'd only be the theatre, maybe a glass factory if there's still access and there's not many other good places to see.

urbexrebel67

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im 16, it matters vice versa. an older geeza taking you alone to an abandoned building or just in his car it could be a risk. 99% not but a lot of older people think that kids are too young to take exploring seriously and would just mess around, which is understandable
Btw I wouldn't call someone who's 18/19 a kid anymore, just saying.