Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Anyone been in here, Ashford, Kent | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Anyone been in here, Ashford, Kent

Harry Monk

28DL Member
28DL Member
I was out on a bike ride with my 4 year old son and came across these two concrete structures built into the railway embankment, couldn't explore as I had no torch with me and my son was whinging that he was cold and wanted to go home, just wondering if anyone had been inside and is it worth a look?

Sorry about the pictures, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to resizing etc.

w91f704.jpg

w899a6d.jpg

w70ba61.jpg

w5e1cef.jpg

w6e89cd.jpg

w4bfe77.jpg

w3a8f5e.jpg

w20366c.jpg

w1363b3.jpg

Oh yeah, sorry about the picture quality too

Last edited:

sirjonnyp

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Railway trespass is a crime, so watch out if you're thinking of going over, and definitely look up the times of the Maidstone-Ashford trains. Originating from Ashford however, I have it on very good authority that they are both just empty rooms. A local facebook group speculated that they could be entrances to an underground complex for the nearby TA centre, but that's a load of bollocks. There are photos of the insides, from what I recall they may have been used as ammo storage during the war.