Web
Analytics
Question - - Anyone ever visit Netherne asylum, Hooley before it was redeveloped? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Anyone ever visit Netherne asylum, Hooley before it was redeveloped?

RustyG

The world's most awkward urbexer...
28DL Full Member
I know it's a long shot, it must be 20 odd years ago since it was redeveloped but did any one ever visit it? It was one of the first big sites i worked on when i left school, and being pretty much the only people on site we had a little poke about, but never as much as I'd wanted to, the site was huge, I could have spent weeks mooching about!
I couldn't find anything in the search other than mentions in other threads and I'd really like to see some pictures of the place. Any one got any lurking on a hard drive somewhere? Or maybe some memories they'd like to share?