Web
Analytics
Anyone from Northern Ireland? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone from Northern Ireland?

dweeb

Super Moderator
Regular User
There is LOADS in Belfast at present. Two banks, the North St Arcade and surrounding buildings. We were there for literally a night and saw loads of stuff, so a good wander round will likely reveal more.

I'll look forward to seeing your reports!

beautifully_derelict_ni

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is LOADS in Belfast at present. Two banks, the North St Arcade and surrounding buildings. We were there for literally a night and saw loads of stuff, so a good wander round will likely reveal more.

I'll look forward to seeing your reports!

Brill thank you will get onto that - never even thought of Nth St Arcade!

UrbanXplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be careful going there. The place is under new security now. I was there less than a month before you posted this. I went with a newbie to urban exploring and we ended up having to run from 3+ security guards and into the building in which they proceeded to follow us in and look for us. We hid in there for what I can remember about 3 hours waiting for them to leave (it being around 10pm). I have bench to the school multiple times and it’s quite impressive and very easily rememberable. So be cautious on your approach, entry and exit. P.s. quite a lot of the building has been reinforced with double sided wooden panels. I can’t tell you my entry method cause I don’t want to compromise the location. Send me a direct message if you wish to know how to get in.

beautifully_derelict_ni

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be careful going there. The place is under new security now. I was there less than a month before you posted this. I went with a newbie to urban exploring and we ended up having to run from 3+ security guards and into the building in which they proceeded to follow us in and look for us. We hid in there for what I can remember about 3 hours waiting for them to leave (it being around 10pm). I have bench to the school multiple times and it’s quite impressive and very easily rememberable. So be cautious on your approach, entry and exit. P.s. quite a lot of the building has been reinforced with double sided wooden panels. I can’t tell you my entry method cause I don’t want to compromise the location. Send me a direct message if you wish to know how to get in.
Hi there I just saw your message - thank you! I opted against it as I heard a lot of similar stories through the grapevine so to speak about security etc. Not worth the risk...but a shame nonetheless! Thanks again mate!

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All

Moved from the West Midlands to Northern Ireland.}

Just on the look out for Groups in that neck of the wood that would allow a New tag along, not super new to UE'ing.

Done a few bits and bobs myself.

I live roughly 25 Minutes from Belfast.

Thanks all.!

Belfastexplorer

Banned
Banned
Hi guys I'm up for some exploring I live in Belfast know the area extremely well and have some awesome locations old mills , abandoned army barracks and shooting range , mine's, old mansions , and lots more