Web
Analytics
Anyone from west Midlands? | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Anyone from west Midlands?

Wooley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, I'm from Birmingham too and am looking to start exploring. I've got a few places in mind if you fancy it.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Hi,
There's a few people from the west mids.
Best thing to do is type towns in your area in the search box and see what you like.
Have fun :thumb

Adam Thornton

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anyone found any interesting places, I'm based in Dudley but don't mind traveling around the West Mids, also heard of a prison in Gloucester don't know if that's accessible

E

Exploring With Jake

Gloucester Prison isn't abandoned, its still owned by someone, you'd have to pay to get in and look around unfortunately, i know a few places in Stourbridge and Kidderminster if your interested though

BHXUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yes mate from bham, looking for some spots to go and see. anywhere good?

(@.BHXUK - Note from a Moderator - stop asking for postcodes, I've deleted about 5 of your posts just asking for a postcode)

Last edited by a moderator:

BHXUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yes mate from bham, looking for some spots to go and see. anywhere good?

(@.BHXUK - Note from a Moderator - stop asking for postcodes, I've deleted about 5 of your posts just asking for a postcode)
Isnt this forum for finding places?