Web
Analytics
Question - - Anyone good at rooftopping and photography help me? | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone good at rooftopping and photography help me?

Amillw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, im new to doing this exploring and i really wanna go up high buildings and do photography and filming, but i was wondering if anyone could help? I live close to London and reading, thanks!

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I hear peter parker (spiderman) is good at that kind of thing…sorry i couldn't help myself. Wish i could help but I'm not into roof tops, my best advice is get a half decent tripod and a half decent mate to go with.

Amillw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hear peter parker (spiderman) is good at that kind of thing…sorry i couldn't help myself. Wish i could help but I'm not into roof tops, my best advice is get a half decent tripod and a half decent mate to go with.
haha! ok yeh iv got both of those i just thought someone might have any tips of any buildings and stuff, but thanks for the reply!

UrbanLime

Troll
28DL Full Member
High ones usually work the best...

But in all seriousness, find a building you want to get some views from and do some research in to the site etc.

Last edited:

BRITTON

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, i always like to check out the site on street view, and then do a lap of the perimeter in daylight before going later at light.
And in regard to the photography make sure you have a tripod and shoot on longer (1 second +) exposure and as low ISO as possible to avoid grain.
And never be complacent when your on the top of a structure. Always think through every movement you make.
And have fun ;)

Amillw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, i always like to check out the site on street view, and then do a lap of the perimeter in daylight before going later at light.
And in regard to the photography make sure you have a tripod and shoot on longer (1 second +) exposure and as low ISO as possible to avoid grain.
And never be complacent when your on the top of a structure. Always think through every movement you make.
And have fun ;)
Thank you very much for the help!