Web
Analytics
Anyone got this book about abandoned London? | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Anyone got this book about abandoned London?

Olkka

Free Drift of Baikal Seal
28DL Full Member
I saw this in a bookshop in Clapham. Don't know how I feel about these coffee table/art gallery gift shop laminated derp photo books. The ones I've perused in such mentioned environments haven't represented a particularly special body of work compared to a lot of people on heres' portfolios. That must be what it comes down to really... If GE066 published a coffee table book I'd buy it promptly tbf.

Olkka

Free Drift of Baikal Seal
28DL Full Member
You should publish one actually Speed, it'd blow everything else out the water