Web
Analytics
Question - - Anyone here from Lancashire or Manchester? | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone here from Lancashire or Manchester?

cj oneill

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My name is Callum and I'm from Lancashire, been urban exploring now for a few months and really got into it, all started with a trip to Camelot and then spawned from there, so I'm looking to see if there are any people who would be up for exploring today if so message me or post as I'm really keen to get through some buildings and sights today

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spawned from Cameltoe :eek:

Welcome in.

FYI this Public Forum is open to everyone to view inc Secca, so using it like you would Facebook & the like organising get-togethers isn"t the done thing for obvious reasons. And as nobody knows anything about you, it might help if you post a few reports up on the Forum :thumb

Snake Oil

go in drains
Regular User
Hahaha no worries bro should I do some reports on places I have visited?
Yes. You'll get more replies and maybe the odd invitation out with others if you've got some stuff posted up. If you post Camelol (and you should) prepare yourself for the shit fest your thread will most likely turn into - don't take any of it personally, don't throw your toys out of the pram, and go along with the banter - this will show people you can have a laugh and aren't a dick which in turn will help with getting out with others.

Good luck, and looking forward to seeing some pics :thumb

Big44

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am in Lancashire, never done urban exploring but would love to. If you can put up with a complete noob, i would be game, send me a message man....

DanielBethell44

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have done a few places and am up to tag with someone. Just message me anytime. Ive done hebden bridge church ruins, an insurance building near there and Cheadle royal asylum. I come with a gopro and heavy duty flashlight.