Web
Analytics
Anyone in or around Manchester... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone in or around Manchester...

Melons92

28DL Member
28DL Member
Fairly new to UE, looking for like minded people to explore with or get advice from. I know people can be secretive about locations which I can respect totally. Been to a few places so far though and it's been awesome

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

For general guidance on how the bulletin board works and how to get along on it have a read through this sticky:

For guidance on how to post reports have a read through this:

Positive input to the board along with posting your own reports is the best way to quickly integrate into the online community.
There are a lot of members in the NW and Manchester and many reports from that area to read as you research the places you would like to visit.

I look foward to seeing your future posts. Any other questions about the way things work just ask. It's a friendly place to be if you follow the guides above!

Callum_urbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Fairly new to UE, looking for like minded people to explore with or get advice from. I know people can be secretive about locations which I can respect totally. Been to a few places so far though and it's been awesome
Hello I'm from Manchester my name is Callum I'm 22. My snap is callumom20