real time web analytics
Question - - Anyone know any good roofs in the Brighton/Hove area? | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone know any good roofs in the Brighton/Hove area?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

j_l_02

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi - I am based in Brighton/Hove but haven't ever done any big missions local to me besides the odd one or two. I'm wondering if anyone knows any roofs in Brighton/Hove worth giving a visit? All these trips to London are draining my money. Cheers.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
All what trips to London? Your profile says you only have one post, this one.

This is a community that relies on the contributions from members. No one is going to help until you post up some reports from your previous trips.

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve managed to slip onto the roof of the grand before but foolishly didn’t take my phone up ( was on shift) - honestly not the most amazing rooftop I’ve ever experienced, brighton as a whole doesn’t lend itself to rooftopping

obscureserenity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve managed to slip onto the roof of the grand before but foolishly didn’t take my phone up ( was on shift) - honestly not the most amazing rooftop I’ve ever experienced, brighton as a whole doesn’t lend itself to rooftopping

I agree, Brighton isn't exactly a 'high rise' city, better off going underground!

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Didn’t know Brighton had anything underground ! Will have to look into it for when I’m next down there

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
All what trips to London? Your profile says you only have one post, this one.

This is a community that relies on the contributions from members. No one is going to help until you post up some reports from your previous trips.
And posted in the reports section.. never mind im sure his insta is just popping with ldn roofs

Last edited:

Fifiolic

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi - I am based in Brighton/Hove but haven't ever done any big missions local to me besides the odd one or two. I'm wondering if anyone knows any roofs in Brighton/Hove worth giving a visit? All these trips to London are draining my money. Cheers.
The NCP car park near north street has a good roof, go to the top floor or the car park ans as soon as you come out turn right and you can climb up onto the roof, I’d be careful though as there are many used needles lying around there as it’s quite a common motive place

Who has read this thread (Total: 178) View details