Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Anyone know if the London Chest Hospital is still accessible? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Anyone know if the London Chest Hospital is still accessible?

triff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,

I only discovered the London Chest Hospital in Bethnal Green (AKA the place where I got a new heart valve in 2012) had even closed a couple of months ago, I've been away quite a bit with work lately but I'm desperate to get back in there one last time before it gets turned into a yuppie prison.

Any leads on whether it's been gutted yet? It still looked pretty much the same from the outside when I passed it around April/May, but the most recent report on here is last August so I might've missed the boat. This page seems to suggest they're still deciding what to do with it: http://www.londonchesthospital.co.uk/

Any info would be appreciated, otherwise I'll give it a prod and report back.

Cheers,
triff

triff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ooooh, what a pottymouth!!

OK nice one, I've read the warning about dogs elsewhere too - thanks for the info. Will hopefully report back.

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Didn't see any dogs just a guy who thought he was tuff dawg lol lol

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
In all honesty you are far better off not running, makes you look like you are up to no good

We just stood our ground and waited for the cops to show up

triff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm good at running but far better at standing still. Tbh last time I was there I could do neither, stumbling down the Riviere ward clutching a drip stand was challenging enough :)

If they get militant, I'll just get my scar out.

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just tell them you needed a second opinion so you thought you'd pop back lol

photo-girl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good luck, we walked around the outside till we found a point that we thought we would get under/over the hoarding and while we were waiting for a good time to get in security approached us.

pete9586

28DL Member
28DL Member
What happens if you get caught by security? Do you get prosecuted or get any sort of criminal record or fine?
I'm new to this, hope you don't mind me asking.

cheers

Pete9586