real time web analytics
Question - - Anyone know what's up with the Hulme Hippodrome? | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Anyone know what's up with the Hulme Hippodrome?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found a video or a picture (I forget which one) dated 2016 that showed both Lions in situ so in between then and now it's floated off it's platform magically.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Also on the subject of the weirdness in the cellar, in my opinion whatever was going on down there was unsavoury for sure.

Rows of cell sized rooms with a khazi at the end? As much as it seems far fetched when you read that dude's track record and then go and look at what has actually been built down there it does make one wonder! I'm not saying it was ever even used but I'd suggest a sinister purpose...

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Also on the subject of the weirdness in the cellar, in my opinion whatever was going on down there was unsavoury for sure.

Rows of cell sized rooms with a khazi at the end? As much as it seems far fetched when you read that dude's track record and then go and look at what has actually been built down there it does make one wonder! I'm not saying it was ever even used but I'd suggest a sinister purpose...

Smacked up prozzies?

Whats the lion you mentioned above? Cant see any pictures of it?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Whatever went on down there who knows, but they sure knew how to shit!!

Maybe it was Matthew Holmes curling more history out :rolleyes: