Web
Analytics
Anyone up for a Collab? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone up for a Collab?

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! The whole YouTube jazz doesn’t usually go down to well here and people will probably be dubious to ‘collab’ with you with nothing to your name. Get some reports uploaded on the site then you may be more successful. There is a video section if that’s only what you do.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Scoobysrt

-- .- -.. . -.-- --- ..- .-.. --- --- -.-
28DL Full Member
Let me guess, any interested party must provide locations, transport, food, be a decoy if caught and can't post reports on anywhere you go?
Collab is the funniest word on this site right now, I can't believe you went there lol, you should have read some of the site first before singling yourself out, good luck.

South & Scouse Urbex

Banned
Banned
I’m really sorry guys, I was a noob and didn’t read the site properly and just jumped straight in with excitement rather than my brains :coat.
I’ve just posted my first report and I hope you enjoy :D