Anyone want to join me Sunday 11th December 2016

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Does anybody want to join me Sunday 11th December 2016 finding abandoned places
I"m not a betting man, but but i doubt anybody with 1/2 a brain would sign up for this with a complete Internet stranger :eek: Mind you stranger things have happened before

In your only other post from April 2015 you were unable to find Firth Brown Medical Centre .......still no luck then i take it ??

28DL Member
28DL Member
Jun 13, 2016
Hi. I'm new to this and really want to find the firth brown medical centre as I live so close to it. I understand how this site works and totally understand that whereabouts are kept quite to protect the locations. Would anyone who has been to this place meet up and show me where it is so the location isn't posted all over the Internet. Iv been out on many occasions Loki g for this place but had no luck as I think I'm in the wrong place can anyone please help.