real time web analytics
Anyone want to join me Sunday 11th December 2016 | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Anyone want to join me Sunday 11th December 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
You may have more luck if you give the rough region / City / town that you want to find abandoned locations, don't mention any locations though :thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anybody want to join me Sunday 11th December 2016 finding abandoned places

I"m not a betting man, but but i doubt anybody with 1/2 a brain would sign up for this with a complete Internet stranger :eek: Mind you stranger things have happened before

In your only other post from April 2015 you were unable to find Firth Brown Medical Centre .......still no luck then i take it ??

marcus3433

Banned
Banned
Sheffield , just have no one to go with , no not medical centre i found hallam towers today but did not enter as got work later

Bladesman10

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi. I'm new to this and really want to find the firth brown medical centre as I live so close to it. I understand how this site works and totally understand that whereabouts are kept quite to protect the locations. Would anyone who has been to this place meet up and show me where it is so the location isn't posted all over the Internet. Iv been out on many occasions Loki g for this place but had no luck as I think I'm in the wrong place can anyone please help.