Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - anywhere in bradford | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - anywhere in bradford

Liam Knights

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi, i've just moved over to bradford and i was wanting to a bit of exploring. i've seen that penningtons and the odeon and was wondering if anyone knew of a way in?
and also if anyone knows of any other good places that would be great =D

i explored an old school/swimming pool yesterday up near the ALC in undercliffe. it was in a pretty dire condition but it was still pretty intresting apart from all the drug paraphernalia =/

anyways, thanks =D

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Actually OT i beleive its now about 70% ;)

Plenty to do in brap, I'm not overly far away so if you fancy some brap drainz gimme a shout :thumb

Liam Knights

28DL Member
28DL Member
Had a look round today and found a fair few good looking places so hopefully I'll get some pictures and that up soon =D

Liam Knights

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah man sounds good =D I'm only starting out really but it would be great to meet up with someone so give us a shout if you're around at any point =D and do you mean the drains under the city? Seen a few reports on them today and I'm defo up for a look down there, just need some waterproofs and that ahaha

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah man sounds good =D I'm only starting out really but it would be great to meet up with someone so give us a shout if you're around at any point =D and do you mean the drains under the city? Seen a few reports on them today and I'm defo up for a look down there, just need some waterproofs and that ahaha
Pair of wellies and a decent torch should do you, wadorz at a push
My project next year is to see every underground bit of bradford so ill be about a fair bit ;)

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
Is this an actual lead or rumour or just a noob asking or pleading for help?

seaven

renown for nothing
28DL Full Member
As people have said , most of good old Bradistan is derelict