Web
Analytics
April explore | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

April explore

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Regarding me being stupid and being banned for 14 days on this website... just wanted to say to anyone who goes out exploring it's not clever and very stupid (yes I learnt my lesson and wish i never whent but i did contact the police and told them i was out of my village and that i deserve a fine) so i have been fined and will not be exploring until this virus has gone and the lockdown has lifted.. it's not clever and please people stay safe and just think before you do go out. Stay home and we all be exploring again soon

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Cheers for posting that, lesson learnt :thumb

It will all be still there once the virus has gone. There's plenty of stuff I'd love to do especially as it's been so dry, but it can wait for another time.

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You contacted the police & had yourself fined? Really?
Yes I did becoz I am a honest person as I was stupid for going into a abandoned building and also whent out during lock down.. if I did injure myself I would have to call for help and that put more strain on the nhs so I learnt my lesson and owned up for my stupid actions and got the fine

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes I did becoz I am a honest person as I was stupid for going into a abandoned building and also whent out during lock down.. if I did injure myself I would have to call for help and that put more strain on the nhs so I learnt my lesson and owned up for my stupid actions and got the fine
You shopped yourself and then got fined? Maaaan. That IS honest. But big up to you for doing that.

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks guys but yea I had to do it for doing a stupid thing when i shouldnt of

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's nice to see you came back and accept your mistake and owning up, takes balls that! Hope to see reports once lockdown is over.

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's nice to see you came back and accept your mistake and owning up, takes balls that! Hope to see reports once lockdown is over.
Thanks and yea it's good being back and yep I accepted my mistake and owning up for what I done. Yea I got a few places on my list I want to do when this is all over.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
While it may have cost you £60, in doing that, I think you have earned a lot of respect. When some are challenged about exploring during lockdown it is usually followed by lots of self-centered justifications. But your reaction was an exemplar. Not sure you had to go as far as shopping yourself, but you stood by your convictions and followed it through. Respect due.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Big respect & great example for those who dont follow guidelines, and forums no tolerance policy for explores during lockdown. Big big respect & kudos for owning it.