real time web analytics
Report - - Aqualine Waterpark, Altura, Portugal - August 2018 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Aqualine Waterpark, Altura, Portugal - August 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
August 2018

This one really caught my interest after seeing a couple of photographs on Instagram, I spent hours on Google Earth trying to pinpoint the location of this little gem on the South Coast of Portugal. I visited with a non member and we spent a good couple of hours wandering around this virtually untouched waterpark, there is very little information about this one online (and the bits that are there are in Portuguese) but the park closed in 2010 following concerns about the safety of visitors. The park is in pretty good condition and looks like very little effort would be needed to re open it, at the front of the complex is a large building that contained a restaurant and offices that didn't appear to have been decorated since the 90's.

Official Description (From a park leaflet).
Aqualine is considered one of the most fun water slide parks in all of the Algarve (Portugal) where the notice and safe leisure are allied to a good taste. At this fastinating park located just a few minutes away from Vila Real de St Antonio, Monte Gordo and Tavira you will have at your entire disposition 50,000 square meters of fun, fantasy and entertainment to delight "children" of all ages.

GRONKEU.001.jpeg

[1]

GRONKEU.002.jpeg

[2]

GRONKEU.003.jpeg

[3]

GRONKEU.004.jpeg

[4]

GRONKEU.005.jpeg

[5]

GRONKEU.006.jpeg

[6]