Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Archway UCL Campus, London | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Archway UCL Campus, London

The_Raw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Not sure if there will be much of interest in here but it's a nice old building dating back to 1879 which was originally an infirmary before it became a university campus. It's been empty for a couple of years now according to online reports although I'd never noticed, but I'm rarely in that neck of the woods either. The tower certainly looks interesting if nothing else. I popped my head in when I spotted it from the beer garden across the road once and got busted pretty quickly, but I was very, VERY drunk!

Four security guards around the clock apparently so it could be good fun getting in! Images skanked off google I'm afraid :p

21226243466_12ac6c8ac4.jpg

21064378140_64b091014f.jpg

PatientTheory

Yung explorer
28DL Full Member
Dude, i remember having a little parkour run in there for around half minute, a 6'5'' secca was pissed off and walked fast as heck towards me. Barely escaped with an ankle busted. and that was only in the front courtyard.

The_Raw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Less parkour more stealth mate! :D I got inside the building but saw security's jacket on a chair straight away so backed up and he followed me out not long after. There is the odd camera but easy enough to avoid, it's a big place so I would be surprised if there isn't a chink in the armour somewhere.

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Working on a project at Whittington Hospital at the moment and noticed this place, it's still derelict.

Looks like there are some plans for redevelopment but they don't seem to be moving along at any significant pace.

Not sure if any of the London lot have been to look, but certainly looks interesting.

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Working on a project at Whittington Hospital at the moment and noticed this place, it's still derelict.

Looks like there are some plans for redevelopment but they don't seem to be moving along at any significant pace.

Not sure if any of the London lot have been to look, but certainly looks interesting.
I had a nose around it a few weeks ago with the intention of going back but havnt found the time yet

The_Raw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I got in last year @raisinwing. Very disappointing inside. Full of bland empty rooms and the tower was locked up. I only had my phone with me and hardly bothered taking any pics as it was so shit. Some kids smashed all the windows at the front recently so there are some flimsy boards over them now. Maybe worth a look now if anyone can be arsed. Watch out for the dog squad parked up round the other side. He patrols occasionally but not very often.

Speaking of Wittington hospital, any idea what's going on with the couple of derpy looking bits up Highgate hill? They've been like that for a few years. Can't quite work out if they are still in use or what

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Ah that's a shame @The_Raw from the outside it looks quite promising!

Re: Whittington, there are several buildings that are being downed and due to be replaced with new hospitaly bits. I believe they're selling off quite a bit of land for redevelopment too, presumably expensive apartments.

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got in last year @raisinwing. Very disappointing inside. Full of bland empty rooms and the tower was locked up. I only had my phone with me and hardly bothered taking any pics as it was so shit. Some kids smashed all the windows at the front recently so there are some flimsy boards over them now. Maybe worth a look now if anyone can be arsed. Watch out for the dog squad parked up round the other side. He patrols occasionally but not very often.

Speaking of Wittington hospital, any idea what's going on with the couple of derpy looking bits up Highgate hill? They've been like that for a few years. Can't quite work out if they are still in use or what

nah i believe thats not in use, but on the opposite side, (Mcdonolds side) there is security van which seems to be there at all hours.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lol me n Jane had a look here after our first visit to Holloway and were approached by a hench Polish dude with a very unfriendly German Shepard.