Web
Analytics
Report - - Ardeer Nobel Explosives.. Scotland 2018 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ardeer Nobel Explosives.. Scotland 2018

dansgas1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've had this place pinned for ages now (I found it on satellite imagery), and today I decided to do research and found the name and made me laugh when I see the first report come up was you.. because I said to myself I might message you about it to ask what it is if I couldn't find anything because I know you've been pretty much everywhere known to man :rofl

Awesome report mate the pics are amazing - shame it's like 8/9 hours away I'd love to do that one!

Mikeymutt

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've had this place pinned for ages now (I found it on satellite imagery), and today I decided to do research and found the name and made me laugh when I see the first report come up was you.. because I said to myself I might message you about it to ask what it is if I couldn't find anything because I know you've been pretty much everywhere known to man :rofl

Awesome report mate the pics are amazing - shame it's like 8/9 hours away I'd love to do that one!
Ha ha I wished I had been everywhere mate. It's really close the girlfriend so had the whole day to spend there. Great place if up in Scotland. The whole site is massive and did not complete it at all.