Web
Analytics
Report - - Array Fruit Farm, Bromsgrove, June 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Array Fruit Farm, Bromsgrove, June 2020

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not much online but it looks like Array closed down a few years ago due to sales declining.

The land itself is huge, rows and rows of Apple trees, some outbuildings and machinery, vehicles, Not much online but it looks like Array closed down a few years ago due to sales declining.

The owner had to dump tonnes of apples, some rare types exclusive to the farm, because there was nobody to sell them to.

The condition of the house is very poor, a lot of mould, vandalism and clutter, and it’s actually quite a small building so nothing spectacular architecture wise. We did find some interesting items inside, as you’ll see in the pictures..

7B6B7676-2104-4D48-BF2B-4C7D5982A4D7.jpeg

99B507D7-2505-417A-9A52-746177C2F55C.jpeg

4D32B305-E3FC-402C-869B-5785A486652A.jpeg

AA49C290-BC19-403E-99CD-D79FB4E133E0.jpeg

281BF127-F52E-47A2-A6E3-21338E476E65.jpeg

060841FF-922E-4B51-8F5A-95C8721CF900.jpeg

64390B30-E490-467A-843B-9C7FE9336CF5.jpeg

B2C91974-B8C2-4FC7-AF52-416956D2CEF3.jpeg

6B6A402B-CA00-43B0-A9A8-AE1EF0C6CBAF.jpeg

89F683A8-2E88-4E06-8670-C355BEA74D1E.jpeg

BD865303-34C4-46DF-B60E-1BF87D79B31C.jpeg

697B9D55-7325-4B67-8DB6-905B1CE2AE96.jpeg

A5E52569-5328-4DA8-9B86-BCC3DF00597E.jpeg

BB369DF4-C80A-414C-9858-AD9E831141FE.jpeg

1B1CB40D-6782-4F19-9074-FBBC4421BA2A.jpeg

Last edited:

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's a shame all the cars were dragged out the shed and a few of them pinched, the Capri turned up for sale on Facebook a week or so ago but swiftly disappeared when people made clear that it was a stolen car....
There was a Capri?? Ffs that’s such a shame

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Interesting mooch here. Such a shame about the cars. Looks like a proper dumping ground. Though must admit some of the stuff did give me a chuckle

Excalabar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't think you quite understand the way people go about things on here.
Oh sorry I’m quite new to exploring but I do know this place and it’s history so I just thought fellow explorers should know the truth‍♀

admin

Administrator
Admin
Let me stick a line under this.

I've read the email, the Police matter is more to do with theft of property (namely motor vehicles looking at some of the comments made elsewhere online about this location).

Reports on forums are often posted long after undesirables have 'gained access' and looted etc, which appears to be the case with this place!

It's not our job to protect your property nor is it the Police. From the accounts I've seen along with the pics this property has been well and truly neglected over the years and hardly surprising :rolleyes:

Sorry you have suffered at the hands of thieves etc, but the horse has well and truly bolted here long before any "explorers" have been along for photo's and what not..

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I'd suggest going forward you invest your time and money better securing the property rather than bothering forums and the Police.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excalabar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I've read the email, the Police matter is more to do with theft of property (namely motor vehicles looking at some of the comments made elsewhere online about this location).

Reports on forums are often posted long after undesirables have 'gained access' and looted etc, which appears to be the case with this place!

It's not our job to protect your property nor is it the Police. From the accounts I've seen along with the pics this property has been well and truly neglected over the years and hardly surprising :rolleyes:

Sorry you have suffered at the hands of thieves etc, but the horse has well and truly bolted here long before any "explorers" have been along for photo's and what not..

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I'd suggest going forward you invest your time and money better securing the property rather than bothering forums and the Police

Excalabar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I'd suggest going forward you invest your time and money better securing the property rather than bothering forums and the Police.
Wow! I hope you don’t get a nose bleed looking down from your ivory tower!

Talk about kicking a man whilst he’s down! If you simply removed the name and location you would be helping to prevent this poor family further unnecessary harassment-or is that to much to ask?

No wonder you and genuine explorers all get tarred with the same brush and get a bad rep. You are quick to berate/expose an “explorer” as a fraud and “stole” photos from other explorers and yet when faced with the truth about a family owned, private and occupied farm you choose to ignore the truth which is that the majority of incidents/vandalism/thefts have occurred since we have been on lockdown and was first posted on here as confirmed by other explorers/persons caught! Anyone with an ounce of sense can see that this house has a modern kitchen, some modern furniture, plasma TV and under all the crap are new carpets. The place was flooded by vandals hence the mould-so hardly been “well and truly neglected for years”! The family have now started the mammoth task of cleaning up and trying to undo all the damage.

If you choose to ignore the facts and the truth - then your lack of empathy/research/observation and unsurprising above response and lack of assistance speaks volumes......
Sent

Wow! I hope you don’t get a nose bleed looking down from your ivory tower!

Talk about kicking a man whilst he’s down! If you simply removed the name and location you would be helping to prevent this poor family further unnecessary harassment-or is that to much to ask?

No wonder you and genuine explorers all get tarred with the same brush and get a bad rep. You are quick to berate/expose an “explorer” as a fraud and “stole” photos from other explorers and yet when faced with the truth about a family owned, private and occupied farm you choose to ignore the truth which is that the majority of incidents/vandalism/thefts have occurred since we have been on lockdown and was first posted on here as confirmed by other explorers/persons caught! Anyone with an ounce of sense can see that this house has a modern kitchen, some modern furniture, plasma TV and under all the crap are new carpets. The place was flooded by vandals hence the mould-so hardly been “well and truly neglected for years”! The family have now started the mammoth task of cleaning up and trying to undo all the damage.

If you choose to ignore the facts and the truth - then your lack of empathy/research/observation and unsurprising above response and lack of assistance speaks volumes......

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
28DL Full Member
@Excalabar I think you have joined the Wrong site altogether, I would start again and read the threads for newbies if I was you personally Will help you out

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The report doesnt show the content your claiming, it was probably long gone before any explorer stepped in. True explorers are not vandals, thieves etc, we take photographs & leave only footprints. If anything these photos could help the family re insurance, and show damage done by others