Web
Analytics
Report - - Ashworth Farm The Poplars Maghull Liverpool - August 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ashworth Farm The Poplars Maghull Liverpool - August 2017

Liverpool Urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ashworth Farm The Poplars - August 2017

Visited here twice in July and August 2017. Not a bad explore for something so local.

Bit of history:
Don’t have any official history but by the looks of it was an old farm. Until about 2010 its was derelict then it was bought and looked to be converted into a farm shop, but the owner seems to have run out of money in about 2014, because I always remember lights on until about then. Ever since its been derelict and decayed very fast. Onsite there was a house, overgrown greenhouses, barn, a caravan and a few destroyed external buildings. Its located next to the old Moss side hospital site (now housing) and Ashworth hospital.

This is the place that got me interested in Urbex back when I was about 10.

Camera: Nikon D3300 - 18-55mm VR Kit Lens

Now on to the photos, sorry for the excessive amount lol.

edit 1 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
The front of the house. (edit by Joseph Doolan)

DSC_0078 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr

DSC_0084 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Living Room

DSC_0088 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr

DSC_0091 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Pretty Fucked

DSC_0081 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Stuff left behind

DSC_0073 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr

DSC_0095 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr

DSC_0097 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Kitchen is destroyed

edit 3 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
House external (edit by Joseph Doolan)

DSC_0814 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Destroyed Greenhouses

DSC_0811 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Asbestos filled barn

edit 2 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Barn (edit by Joseph Doolan)

DSC_0832 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr

DSC_0817 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr

LRM_EXPORT_20170619_190341 by Jacob Kelly, on Flickr
Interesting Find (edited by me)

Cheers for looking,
Jacob :thumb

MrDunny

28DL Member
28DL Member
Any chance you could take a return visit and check to see if any of those videos are in good nick?

FKL770

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice report many years ago when i was in yr 7 me and a group of friends explored this site and 1 of my friends climbed into the boiler and got oil all over his pants, we got into the storage tank thing onto of one of the buildings by a dodgy rusty ladder, came across a homeless camp beds made of cylinder blocks (very comfy) so we engineered a bridge over the ditch for the homeless ppl.

Liverpool Urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report many years ago when i was in yr 7 me and a group of friends explored this site and 1 of my friends climbed into the boiler and got oil all over his pants, we got into the storage tank thing onto of one of the buildings by a dodgy rusty ladder, came across a homeless camp beds made of cylinder blocks (very comfy) so we engineered a bridge over the ditch for the homeless ppl.
It's finally getting demolished now! Proper wreck but shame to see it go.