Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Astra Zeneca Loughborough | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Astra Zeneca Loughborough

easty551

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know there is already a post on here about this, but being a local ive had a few looks just lately and security is definitely thinner on the ground than it was first was in 2012. Ive spoke to someone in the know and the place is 100% derelict, some power is left on just to preserve certain expensive machinery...
so was wondering if there's anyone out there willing to take a look round and scope the place? or has any extra info.

easty551

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And yes i am a local, no need to put 'if your a local' you obviously haven't got anything helpful to say so dont bother mate, cheers! My post was to see if anybody else wanted to come along or had any more info in helping me, i thought that was the purpose of this forum.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
so was wondering if there's anyone out there willing to take a look round and scope the place? or has any extra info.
maybe someone who lives close by could do it...if you know anyone who is close by....or i could take the day off work, pay to put the dog in the kennels and fund the 7 hour round trip and pay the petrol funds to check it out for you :rolleyes:

dave

28DL Regular User
Regular User
maybe someone who lives close by could do it...if you know anyone who is close by....or i could take the day off work, pay to put the dog in the kennels and fund the 7 hour round trip and pay the petrol funds to check it out for you :rolleyes:
How awfully decent of you.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
"Walk the Dog" to look at access, then jump in when the oppotunity arises. Sometimes solo explores are the best. But thanks for the heads up :thumb

Session9

A life backwards
Regular User
And yes i am a local, no need to put 'if your a local' you obviously haven't got anything helpful to say so dont bother mate, cheers! My post was to see if anybody else wanted to come along or had any more info in helping me, i thought that was the purpose of this forum.
I do apologise. Now something helpfull; read the FAQ's, introduce yourself properly and sit back and let every other fooker do the work for you :thumb

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
He actually said "If you're local" and the point being made was that local explorers tend to have the best knowledge of places closing down around them. Try and have a go, if you don't succeed upon entry, just try again. You'll probably find others have made entry far easier for you. :)

The Lone Shadow

pigdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i thought its all been refurbished .went by Loughborough police station today and the bastards been demolished cant belive ive missed that