Web
Analytics
Report - - Atlas Engineering, Levenshulme, Manchester | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Atlas Engineering, Levenshulme, Manchester

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Atlas Engineering, Levenshulme

Atlas Engineering Works manufactured precision lathes and machine tools. Next to it once stood Atlas Mill,
which was demolished after a fire in 2007. The Works was damaged too and has deteriorated ever since.
There is virtually nothing of its former life left inside.

There's a lot of interesting history of the site about half way down this page.

Atlas%20Engineering%20Levenshulme%202aS.jpg

Atlas%20Engineering%20Levenshulme%202cS.jpg

Atlas%2520Engineering%2520Levenshulme%25205S.jpg

Atlas%2520Engineering%2520Levenshulme%25207S.jpg

Atlas%2520Engineering%2520Levenshulme%252015S.jpg

Atlas%2520Engineering%2520Levenshulme%252023S.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

UrbanPhotographer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Wow, pretty intresting pictures. I wanted to go in there myself but there were police there dealing with an incident happening on the street. Unfortunately, that was the only time I would have been able to get in :( . I recently went back there to see if it was still there and found a demolition notice so it may be gone now. If not, be quick if you want to get in there, its days are numbered.