real time web analytics
Report - - Auchinleck House (Five Ways), Birmingham - October 2013 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Auchinleck House (Five Ways), Birmingham - October 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
28DL Full Member
Built orginaly as the office block above the Five Ways shopping centre, The building was completed in 1965. It is currently undergoing major redevelopment to be turned into a hotel.

Explored with Madspof, ofthesohoriots and NightVision.

It had been a month since Dweeb and Speed invited us along to have a look to see if there was a way in and nothing came of it that time.. So primarily thank you to them both :)

So the evening before the explore I had a call from Madspof, wanting to go back and see if we can find a way in. It wasnt until about an hour before we left I had managed to get hold of dweeb, We thought it not right to go without him. Unfortunatly he couldent go but was pretty happy with us going and trying it out again :) Clearly this could have easily been a failure so we had some other places in mind.

All in all every floor in this building is stripped and they are pretty much the same. A great roof how ever so after spending a good amount of time up there we decided to try for the basement... "Warning, your presence here is being monitored and the police have been notified". Fuck! so we all legged it whilst dropping my P7 that fell out of my pocket, Luckily someone managed to pick it up. So me and NightVision stop for a second and chat as to weather or not this was going to actually do anything. Until the alarms started ringing. So we prompty fucked off.

On with the photos, (The exterior was taken by nightvision).

NightVisions_zps619b5252.jpg

(By NightVision)

IMG_7957_zpse40184f3.jpg

IMG_7976_zps6be1ec61.jpg

IMG_7967_zps83494d23.jpg

IMG_7961_zps01cd78a2.jpg

IMG_7974_zpsffcd5a4e.jpg

IMG_7987_zpsdbf256ef.jpg

IMG_7984_zpsb42fab8f.jpg

IMG_7989_zps8baa8c5b.jpg

IMG_7990_zps4d7ed8bd.jpg

IMG_7997_zpsd4133d4b.jpg