real time web analytics
Report - - AutoGarage - Brussels/Belgium - 01/11/07 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - AutoGarage - Brussels/Belgium - 01/11/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M

mister india

A strange little exploration i did a couple of months ago.Sorry it's a bit old,haven't had the time to process my newer shoots yet,the place still looks exactly like this,nothing has changed.This is a very weird place. From the outside it looks like the most boring shit ever but inside it's a different story. No vandalism at all. It's got an alarm & electric fences (cos the new garage & cars are just next door) but they forgot to seal a tiny opening somewhere.Loads of leftover cars & even 2 dead decaying pigs :crazy (= best find ever)

The house :

g10.jpg

g26.jpg

g38.jpg

The garage:

g72.jpg

g128.jpg

g126.jpg

The pigs:

g75.jpg

g147.jpg

g148.jpg

Btw the dead pigs are left there just to see how fast they decay (it's a scienceproject done by the brussels university). I went back a couple of weeks ago to check if they were still there, they finally stopped stinking but still look pretty much the same.

M

mister india

lol yeah strange, gross & different. That's me. Thought i would introduce myself properly overhere.:freak

I think it's a cool forensic experiment. Usefull too, the reason why they used pigs is because they resemble humans in many ways. They have the same type of skin, organs etc. By analysing the flesh/fungus/maggots they can tell a lot about the time of death.I got more disgusting/disturbing shots here.

Got more cars too.

g138.jpg

g132.jpg

g125.jpg

That was a truck of the royal dutch mailservice,still some empty postbags inside,wonder how it ended up there?

M

mister india

I dunno who left those cars & why. My guess is that they belong to the new garage next door.I didn't have any outside shots but just made some fresh ones coming home from work.Looks like a boring place huh?

The cars are all the way in the back,you can't see them from the street

The weird criminalistics building probably had something to do with the pigs.

Just found some more car shots i totally forgot about on my laptop

g60.jpg

g59.jpg

g51.jpg

g52.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys.:thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details