real time web analytics
Report - - Avalon Works - Avonmouth, Mar 2021 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Avalon Works - Avonmouth, Mar 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
Has anybody been here recently? Was thinking of going *soon* as I have a day off! Its about 90 minutes from me so will check out other places if its going to be a wasted journey!

This report is from March so is still fairly recent.

However, I wouldn’t advise openly advertising when you’re looking to visit a site. This is a public site known to be viewed by security and owners (so you may just have tipped them you’re planning a visit - just edit your comment) ✌

Imba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anybody been here recently? Was thinking of going tomorrow as I have a day off! Its about 90 minutes from me so will check out other places if its going to be a wasted journey!

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s not much left by this point tbh, but I haven’t seen it since April so I couldn’t say for sure.

I have not returned though as demolition was very quickly advancing each week, they weren’t hanging around as the site has already been sold. The auctions all expired end of April too, so I don’t expect there is much of the machinery left there etc. Feel free to take a look at some of my reports from there though!

Gasman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some bits are still there but i wouldn't advise going. Went a couple of weeks ago (slipped under a fence) and got chased off by two security, who flew a drone over the woods 3 times! Managed to escape unscathed. Apart from brambles and nettles!

Who has read this thread (Total: 350) View details