Web
Analytics
Report - - Axe house. Warrington Nov 17 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Axe house. Warrington Nov 17

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Beautiful door and glass. Detail on the stairs is so ornate, and that wardrobe and old pictures make a great shot. I love the social history side of EU and places like this make for great photos. :cool::cool::cool::thumb:thumb Great photos there.

Stevoscho

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I have thanks. And no I won’t be sharing it. You have had no input on the site as far as I can see so how do I know who I’m sharing it with..?
Hi sorry I'm vee
Yeah I have thanks. And no I won’t be sharing it. You have had no input on the site as far as I can see so how do I know who I’m sharing it with..?
Hi u are right I have had no input as of yet as I'm new to the site and I understand ur not will to discloses the location I hope once iv posted a few of my old visits u will under stand I'm genius thanks

Calamity Jane

Regular User
As u can tell new to this and don' no how to post pics give me chance u will see or a bit off help how to put pics up

I can help you do that. Its better by pms though. If you have a few explores under your belt its always good to get them up, and gain experience of putting reports up, gain members respect and contribute to the forum. Genuine explorers will be taken seriously and given help. Now Im one who is willing to help new comers. Just drop me a pm, and I will talk you through all to get your photos up. :thumb

Calamity Jane

Regular User
How do I pm if looked can' see the link
Hi Stevoscho if you look at you user name above. Beside it there is an envelope and a flag. Run your cursor on the envelope. Choose new conversation , open that, and in participants put my user name, then in box any questions etc you have, we go from there. I would send you one, but that wouldnt show you how to send one still. Best start off with showing you how to to things on the forum yourself :thumb