Web
Analytics
Report - - Aylsham ROC Post - Norfolk Group - 18/08/07 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Aylsham ROC Post - Norfolk Group - 18/08/07

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
When first i looked through the door into this one i thought it looked a bit bare but i was so wrong. With little rummaging and i found loads of paperwork, ROC mags, well stocked cupbords, boots, weather vein, radio. and a big big map!

DSCF9024.jpg

DSCF9021.jpg

DSCF8990.jpg

DSCF8993.jpg

DSCF8994.jpg

DSCF8995.jpg

DSCF9002.jpg

DSCF9019.jpg

DSCF9014.jpg

DSCF9012.jpg

DSCF9013.jpg

DSCF9011.jpg

DSCF9010.jpg

DSCF9007.jpg

DSCF9006.jpg

DSCF9005.jpg

DSCF9004.jpg

Last one of the day and i was a cracker! :thumb

Attachments

LT.COL.Faulkner

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm planning to visit this site very soon, I was just wondering if it has been securely locked or shut down since?... it's now 2015 and I'm still following the motto of "take nothing and leave nothing but footprints"; great photos and I'm very envious of the time you spend there.

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm planning to visit this site very soon, I was just wondering if it has been securely locked or shut down since?... it's now 2015 and I'm still following the motto of "take nothing and leave nothing but footprints"; great photos and I'm very envious of the time you spend there.
Errr, take extra care and you get an exploring badge. ;)

Nice one @Speed