Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bangor University Dec 17 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Bangor University Dec 17

Donny.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ended up heading out with the missus on a walk that way yesterday, started off at the train station with the ridiculously long name and over the menai bridge. About 10 min onward from there came across what I believe is some old university digs from Bangor Uni, you could just tell it was abandoned. Had a quick 5/10 min scout around but didnt want to be late for train back. Couple of cameras on site, a few second floor windows open and some basic padlocks on the door. Doesn't look like anyone has tried to get in before and certainly not vandalised.

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds like the old College Y Normal, accommodation block down by "Berrisford's Boys" and the old outdoor pursuits areas!

Donny.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Best view I can show you on Maps is 53.2218172,-4.1553979.

Walked down the ramp at 53.221893,-4.1552677

I have had a look at the car park on the map (seems to be last updated 2016), there wasn't a car in sight Saturday. It's obviously still term time at University which again leads me to believe it's not used anymore.

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dunno mate.....last time I was there was as a nipper in the 70's when my bro lived there!!