real time web analytics
Question - - Bangour Village Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Bangour Village Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

novice_strength

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone have any idea when bangour is due to be converted into houses? Been keeping an eye out online but not seen any confirmation when it will be happening?

Gazhax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A bid has been put in by Allanwater to the NHS according to the herald but that was in February. I'm hoping nothing happens before I get a chance to visit

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
If you're nearby it's worth a visit
Security drives around the site but they're really chilled out, they drove past me half a dozen times

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yeah people walk their dogs there all the time so secca are chilled. I haven’t been since 2016 but will ask the locals if there is an update. Wouldn’t mind going back and doing a bit more.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
Does anyone have any idea when bangour is due to be converted into houses? Been keeping an eye out online but not seen any confirmation when it will be happening?

if it's anything like St Georges, Morpeth wont be any time soon
work commenced in 2015 & they haven't even shown progress.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Still there, no work started, some bits open and others sealed. Just how I remember it! The info I got is as fresh as you could possibly ask for! ; )

Gazhax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was at Bangour today its was very busy with dog walkers. After dodging the security on a few occasions finally gained entry to a few building's. What an amazing place well worth a visit

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Was at Bangour today its was very busy with dog walkers. After dodging the security on a few occasions finally gained entry to a few building's. What an amazing place well worth a visit
Nice one mate! Did you get into the hydrotherapy building? Loved it in there.

Gazhax

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be honest I didnt know where i was i saw a sign for ward 2 and i believe the maternity wards. I was just excited getting in as security was tight and with alot of people walking around i didnt think we were gunna get a chance until a man who wss there doing the same thing pointed out some access points and in we went.
20180805_160245.jpg