real time web analytics
Report - - Bank Bottom Culvert - Marsden - September 2015 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bank Bottom Culvert - Marsden - September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

trailboss99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
12_zps7plyyeaw.jpg

Loving this shot!

That's one hell of an interesting culvert, a long way from the usual concrete and worse for wear shopping trolleys.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Ah, "Death culvert", despite the slippages you got lucky with the levels... had a very silly venture in here with Oldskool, we both almost got carried away the levels were so high and fast. Best check the spillway from the res isn't overflowing if anyone goes.

Also... this has had many many visits by at least 30 explorers that I know of. For one visit there was 12 people down there.

This is definitely the most comprehensive look at the culvert, though.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I can see how this culvert could get quite serious especially if the water levels were higher than my visit or worse rose while you were down there, not many bail points and lots of hidden deep pools!

I've only seen a few photos of in here before hand by fb, surprised it's not a place that crops up more often as it's a cracker, one of the best culverts I've been down - Marsden's Megatron.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Both of them probably do, still need to get upstairs on both of the Marsden culverts, this was another foray seeing what was possible :D