real time web analytics
Report - - Bankhall Street Canal Warehouse (Liverpool, May, 2019) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bankhall Street Canal Warehouse (Liverpool, May, 2019)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Damn, that's in much better shape internally than I'd ever have expected! Nice work as ever. I was canoeing there the other week and hoped there might be access from the canal side, but no dice. Will have another nose and see if your entry route is still viable though, seems worth a look!

I wonder if there's still water behind the arch or if they added a floor? Judging by the windows in the breezeblock I'd guess it's floored, interesting you
Damn, that's in much better shape internally than I'd ever have expected! Nice work as ever. I was canoeing there the other week and hoped there might be access from the canal side, but no dice. Will have another nose and see if your entry route is still viable though, seems worth a look!

I wonder if there's still water behind the arch or if they added a floor? Judging by the windows in the breezeblock I'd guess it's floored, interesting you couldn't find a way down there!
The access got welded up within a week. There is no internal staircase from the basement level (behind the arch) up to the ground floor.

Who has read this thread (Total: 253) View details