Web
Analytics
Report - - Banks's Lichfield Maltings,Staffs 23/8/09 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Banks's Lichfield Maltings,Staffs 23/8/09

A man called Martyn

cultural theorist
28DL Full Member
Having forgot about this place after putting it in leads and rumours.I needed a success after wasting to much time on trying to crack unitec.Still after making my way on to the site the omens did not seem good as i turned the camera on only for the battery symbol to flash up on the display.so a quick retreat to aldi for fresh batteries was needed.once again i returned and could finally get down to business.
for some history on the site and the Langley maltings.
http://www.breweryhistory.com/2005_W&Dmaltings/2005_Langley.htm

DSCF3242.jpg

DSCF3281.jpg

DSCF3236.jpg

DSCF3278.jpg

DSCF3222.jpg

DSCF3182.jpg

DSCF3188.jpg

DSCF3184.jpg

DSCF3208.jpg

DSCF3179.jpg

DSCF3246.jpg