real time web analytics
Report - - Barbican Centre Car Park Utility Section, London - January 2020 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Barbican Centre Car Park Utility Section, London - January 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is hardly the juiciest report I've done, in fact, I'm not sure it's actually worth a report, but either way, here it is. There's not actually a great deal to say regarding this location, but thought it might be worth putting up a couple of it.
So, after a failed attempt at trying to access the rooftop on Cromwell Tower and a few other sites with @overbex, we decided we'd take a wander around the underground car park, just on the off chance that the mysterious door we'd found months before might be open, and to our surprise...it was.
However, what we assumed was an entrance into the well sought-after Barbican Utility Network, turned out to be little more than a small concrete 2 floored tunnel with a few pipes and cables running through it. This wasn't exactly what we'd been hoping for, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers, especially after a somewhat unsuccessful evening.
nevertheless, it was something to wander around and photograph for a half-hour or so. Enjoy! (perhaps)

5. (@overbex in the shot)

~Cheers for having a mosey~