real time web analytics
Report - - Barbican Service Tunnels, London, June 13 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Barbican Service Tunnels, London, June 13

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

H1971

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow where do I start, it was a privilege to be taken here by BHG who had visited this maze earlier this year. Thank you for being so patient whilst I took my shots and well.........my little accident...................we set up camera's to take a people shot, where we were going to be sitting opposite each other on pipes, I set the camera off and ran to my position....................forgot all about the large rivet holding up the pipe above me................so my head hit the metal, I sat down rubbing it but still posing for the shot, when I removed my hand..........oh dear.......quite a lot of blood which then started to fall down the side of my face..........whoops, what were we going to do, we were in a maze of pipes under the Barbican buildings lol. BHG took really good care of me as I then started to feel very faint..........ha I'm such a drama queen! Anyway we managed to stop the bleeding and after lying on the cold concrete for a bit I was good to go! What an adventure, certainly one we won't forget in a while. Thanks again BHG and also Kevin who had gave us the heads up :Not Worthy

Pics -
exploringweekend030_zps5c3276b3.jpg

exploringweekend024_zps0a7eab76.jpg

exploringweekend023_zpsadbf1109.jpg

exploringweekend021_zps3c205239.jpg

exploringweekend019_zps497dcd0a.jpg

exploringweekend015_zpsd24b503f.jpg

exploringweekend011_zps086e6896.jpg

exploringweekend009_zps79dfd44c.jpg

exploringweekend007_zpsff7665ca.jpg

exploringweekend005_zpsc880fd60.jpg

Enjoy :)