real time web analytics
Barnoon cemetry st ives | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Barnoon cemetry st ives

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jay-london28

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0408.JPG
So I came across this very small but atmospheric cemetry
Barnoon, is St. Ives oldest cemetery. It is an area of St. Ives on a steep hill above Porthmeor beach and was formed in 1855. The cemetery is located on the hill itself behind the Tate Gallery. If your afraid of bats give you might want to think twice As you can see the building isn't very big so not much to explore but it's very atmospheric

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Im confused, I can only see 2 photos? Looks like a peaceful location though. It says more replies too, am I being blonde? lol

Jay-london28

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I'm just getting used to this site this was my first post I'm currently researching to post more history on the place but having trouble posting via my iPhone ATM.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Hi I'm just getting used to this site this was my first post I'm currently researching to post more history on the place but having trouble posting via my iPhone ATM.

Totally understand. Just thought Id missed your pics. Must be hard on a phone. I use a laptop or tablet to host, store and research. Phone is too difficult for me, so well done for getting photos even up. I do like the look of this place. The sea near by, and the church has a great shape. :thumb Admin on here are great, they will help you a lot, same as regular users. Well done again

Jay-london28

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Totally understand. Just thought Id missed your pics. Must be hard on a phone. I use a laptop or tablet to host, store and research. Phone is too difficult for me, so well done for getting photos even up. I do like the look of this place. The sea near by, and the church has a great shape. :thumb Admin on here are great, they will help you a lot, same as regular users. Well done again

Thanks