real time web analytics
Question - - Barrow Gurney - Images help please | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Barrow Gurney - Images help please

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Pretty difficult to ascertain i'd imagine. Have you tried cross referencing with somewhere like derelict places?

Pete C has probably the earliest set post closure that I know of.. @rigsby may have some externals late 2007/early 2008 as he spent xmas day up there iirc!

trail_snappy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Pretty difficult to ascertain i'd imagine. Have you tried cross referencing with somewhere like derelict places?

Pete C has probably the earliest set post closure that I know of.. @rigsby may have some externals late 2007/early 2008 as he spent xmas day up there iirc!
Hi Tumbles, I am wondering if you may be able to point me in the direction of Pete C or anyone with the earliest post closure photos? I have some just prior to it closing…

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Hi Tumbles, I am wondering if you may be able to point me in the direction of Pete C or anyone with the earliest post closure photos? I have some just prior to it closing…
These are the earliest (external photos) you’ll find similarly just before closure

If you’ve got any good ones would love to add them on the above site