real time web analytics
Report - - Barrow Hospital, Bristol - June 2007 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Barrow Hospital, Bristol - June 2007

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

C

Cmpod83

Yup, you read right. Here are some pics of the much talked about Barrow Gurney. Two things though....

1) Don't get all excited about access. I took these a year ago and i can assure you its got a lot better since. They also use the place for Police dog training. I'm not trying to sound like an asre, it really is for your own safety. I'm sure some of the more 'seasoned' explorers would be able to do something though! ;)

2) At the time i couldn't get internal access. I did well to blag my way past the guards (said i was an architecture student:D ) so i couldn't really go trying to get in. Plus it had only been closed for about 2 months at the time so it was still pretty damn tight.

The guards assured me that everything is still in situ though and expressed a strong dislike for ever having to go into the buildings. Nice. It's a fantastic site as it is totally untouched.

I'll keep an eye on the place though and try and go for some internal stuff at some point. I'll need someone to hold my hand though, as it'll probably scare the crap outta me! :wanker

Anyway, enjoy the pics....

pic075.jpg

pic073.jpg

pic068.jpg

pic066.jpg

pic064.jpg

pic060.jpg

pic059.jpg

pic047.jpg

pic043.jpg

pic042.jpg

pic041-1.jpg