Web
Analytics
Report - - Barton Arcade, Manchester - October 2015 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Barton Arcade, Manchester - October 2015

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Barton Arcade

10s58bb.jpg

Barton Arcade was built in 1871. The arcade was extensively restored in the 1980s and now houses shops and a number of office suites. The original shop fronts have disappeared, as has the original decorative tiled floor.

1zwn5tj.jpg

We'd heard about this place before, and whilst on a wander around Manchester we decided that we may as well have a look. Access wasn't instantly obvious but we got there soon enough :D

29vnh4j.jpg

2vb4pqe.jpg

2e34vuf.jpg

There was a big lot of fans & ventilation pipes up there, we had a game of spit roulette with one of them...let's just say it didn't end too well for some of us

3svlx.jpg

It seems I have some sort of mental block that stops me remembering to bring a tripod along whenever I go out, you may have noticed the same in my last few reports.
Hope you enjoyed :thumb

Attachments

Last edited:

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Ohhh a new rooftop for me to conquer lol. Nice one @Bolts looks deffo for some roof shots

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Lmfao sounds fun ;) Hope you didn't fook yourself up falling off. If it's a fook up will just stick with my hotels etc. But like seeing the new stuff. But thx @Bolts for heads up.

SonNoir

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beautiful area, Deansgate. Worked at Kendalls (House of Fraser) once upon a time and know of a way up (never seen it), would love to conquer that at some point. Gr8 shots m8

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
not go underground? its pretty cool under there. just open a window on house of fraser, its a piece of piss.
The guys I was with at the time were...slightly apprehensive to go underground :banghead so the plan is to go back sometime soon
And I'd better get myself down there then :thumb