real time web analytics
Video - - Bass/Cannon Brewery, Sheffield, April 2017 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Bass/Cannon Brewery, Sheffield, April 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hi Guys :thumb

Hope you're all well! This is my first post on here so any advice on formatting or adding information in would be appreciated.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a video of when I went to explore the Bass Brewery in Sheffield. I'm trying to get into video making and editing and this is my 3rd video so far. It's not amazing and we don't get to explore the whole site on camera, however you do get a good feel of what the place is like.

Sorry if this sort of content doesn't fit in these forums. Regardless I hope you enjoy the entertainment value of the video (if there is any).

I have a few other video reports on my Youtube channel (no names of places are ever shown just to keep it as unknown as possible) so if you want feel free to check those out too. Any feedback or constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Also, anyone from around the Notts/Derby area hit me up. I'd love to get out exploring in some new unknown places with cool people with similar interests.

Thanks,

J-steele

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I've moved this to the Video section, as the Industrial section is for documented photo threads

The editing isn't too bad on this one, not a bad effort

Christ this place has gone down hill over the years, surprised it's not been pulled down

J-Steele

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've moved this to the Video section, as the Industrial section is for documented photo threads

The editing isn't too bad on this one, not a bad effort

Christ this place has gone down hill over the years, surprised it's not been pulled down

Hey man, I wasn't sure of the right place to post this, now I know!

Thanks for the compliments on editing, I'm slowly getting there :cool: And yeah there A LOT of graffiti, most of which is actually quite good. I think they're planing to do some redevelopment on the site in the future.

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details