real time web analytics
Report - - Bass Maltings..Lincolnshire, October 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bass Maltings..Lincolnshire, October 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bluespiderman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report ! good to see it's still possible tried early this year and security spoiled our fun pretty quick - this place has some serious atmosphere it's a true sleeping monster

Canderomi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing looking place, what was security like around the premises? Heard they had a private company covering it after an arson attack a few years ago

bluespiderman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You did well to get past the security - motion sensors all over the back way (where the trains used to unload) last time I went. the security guy was nice enough but I got the feeling it had become his pet project to keep people out.

That was about 12 months back mind, so maybe things have changed

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
You did well to get past the security - motion sensors all over the back way (where the trains used to unload) last time I went. the security guy was nice enough but I got the feeling it had become his pet project to keep people out.

That was about 12 months back mind, so maybe things have changed
It's been like that for a while, albeit we got the full secca dog treatment a few years back. Since then their arrival after a sensor being tripped is about a 50/50 chance.

Who has read this thread (Total: 234) View details