real time web analytics
Report - - Battenhall Mount, Former St Mary’s Convent School, Worcester - February 2017 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Battenhall Mount, Former St Mary’s Convent School, Worcester - February 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Benjames

Banned
Banned
Went yesterday and there’s guards and dogs. We got far but there’s no way inside and then we got caught. Very well guarded. Shame

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went yesterday and there’s guards and dogs. We got far but there’s no way inside and then we got caught. Very well guarded. Shame
Yeah Leigh Marie told me that u went to it and I was in Worcester yesterday too but I checked out a massive site which I could of got in but didn’t feel comfortable doing so

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Just a heads up for this place. Depending on which dog unit is there they are holding people until the police come and if you try and run they will let the dogs go after you.

They are not allowed to hold you, if they touch you it's assault and if they shut you in somewhere it's false imprisonment.
They can ask you to stay and wait with them until the police come but if you don't fancy that you can just walk away. They won't like it and will protest but that's the law (at the moment).

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They are not allowed to hold you, if they touch you it's assault and if they shut you in somewhere it's false imprisonment.
They can ask you to stay and wait with them until the police come but if you don't fancy that you can just walk away. They won't like it and will protest but that's the law (at the moment).
Yes very true but quite a few guards think otherwise and think that the law is different for them same with some police officers but not all are like this tho but I’ve had fair share of nasty ones but I’ve had few good and nice guards/officers too

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
In that case they can be educated with words or a big stick I don't mind, either way ill leave them educated lol.