Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - battersea power station development | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - battersea power station development

Tig

Tig
28DL Full Member
I was passing so went to see the power station. I drove around the fence and saw cameras and empty ground, and hi-vis all over the place. So I bowled up to the gate and got the man at the gate talking. It seems there is filming going on quite often, and charity events as well. Which I knew about. But I saw earth movers there and construction bods too. So secca told me, the new owners are ACTUALLY starting construction. I do not know how true that is, but I am concerned. This site is on my target list and I definitely want in. But it seems to be very busy and I am guessing it will be getting busier if this rumour is true. Does anyone else know about what is happening there, and is it as hard as it looks.:(

Derelict-UK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They have spent £400,000,000 buying the site, I would be very, very surprised if they didn't actually develop it!! Four Hundred Million for fucks sake!!

Thats over a billion penny sweets!! (I tried working it out but my mind exploded)

Last edited:

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
Regular User
Work has started on phase one - the new block next to Queenstown Road.

I think there are 7 phases, the final one being the Power Station itself.

It will be a few years before phase 7 starts but security will get tighter and parts of the construction will be working 24 hours.

OliverT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's probably to do with some sort of event. They've nearly always got something going on in there.

I did hear somewhere that work was supposed to start next May. Then it'll be bye-bye chimneys....

markymark

The shadow
Regular User
got chased out of here on saterday last week. the place was crawling with workers at 7 pm!!!! they were all over b side.so yes there starting and good luck getting in. still do able but there grumpy as hell there !

Tig

Tig
28DL Full Member
Sounds like a challenge. The cameras are somewhat off-putting. Hate it when I do not know who is watching me. I see what you all mean, it is a busy site isn't it. still up for an infiltrate all the same. It seems if the new development continues then there is a time limit for exploration.