Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bawdsey Rotor Bunker Sealed. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Bawdsey Rotor Bunker Sealed.

BobBob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bawdsey rotor bunker has been sealed up. The access hole has been covered with a thick sheet of steel, bolted on, and welded. It was only a matter of time.

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Theres one of these Bawdsey threads every week now. I think it's so remote people just go and bust it open. Still no harm in the tourist trail thinking it's 'sealed'

BobBob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Theres one of these Bawdsey threads every week now. I think it's so remote people just go and bust it open. Still no harm in the tourist trail thinking it's 'sealed'
I live local to the place and the amount of "visitors" going there was crazy (the owners should have sold tickets to enter!). I will be surprised if anyone busts it open, without a petrol disk cutter or oxy/acetalene that is!

HTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Someone fancied a look inside as it looks like a petrol disk cutter has been used.