Web
Analytics
Report - - Bedham Mission Church, W. Sussex - Nov 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bedham Mission Church, W. Sussex - Nov 2017

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This beautiful little church also doubled up as a school during the Victorian era. It is set high on the ridge of the western Weald and is easily missed from the road. Parking is not great as the road is very narrow, as well as steep, and there are very few lay by areas.

Attachments

Last edited:

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They are thumbnails. I'm aware that some people view pics on their phones so rather than have them wait forever and a day to load threads, I use thumbnails. Then it's your choice to click on them if you want to see a better size. It pisses me off when I have to wait forever on my antiquated phone to load something and use up my data allowance so I try not to do it to others.

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm aware that some people view pics on their phones so rather than have them wait forever and a day to load threads, I use thumbnails. Then it's your choice to click on them if you want to see a better size
I understand your point @psychobunny, but when I click on them it takes photobucket an age to load them, they're still tiny and I have to click on each one to view it.

Last edited:

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I understand your point @psychobunny, but when I click on them it takes photobucket an age to load them, they're still tiny and I have to click on each one to view it.
Well, I followed a link to photobucket from the help forum. I have no idea how to rectify how they store their photos. If you have a better site that's free to store them at their proper size, please let me know. I'm no expert, I just want to click and be done.

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
You should be able to upload direct to the forum, almost all images are hosted here.

Use the upload a file button then click full size.

I think the maximum size is 1MB. You should have 24 hours to edit your post before it gets locked

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, that fucked up. I clicked to upload all the photos and then hit save, and now they are all gone (at least on my screen).

What the actual fuck?

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OK on the edit screen the photos are there as attachments but I can't see them in the actual thread. Is it because I am being moderated for a while as a newbie that the pics aren't showing up?

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're not on moderation any more and that doesn't affect you being able to see the picture regardless.

I'm not really sure what the problem is - maybe @Ojay can help?!