Web
Analytics
Report - - Beelitz Sanatorium, Beelitz Heilstatt, December 2011 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Beelitz Sanatorium, Beelitz Heilstatt, December 2011

mrpink999

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have seen this place on here a few times so I hope I have done it some justice, but here goes. I was actually looking for Soviet Air Base this day and failed due to the security guard following us around the site. From what I understood in German he basically was telling us to do one. We knew Beelitz wasn't too far and thought we would take a look.

IMGP1431.jpg

IMGP1425.jpg

IMGP1422.jpg

IMGP1421.jpg

IMGP1413.jpg

IMGP1405.jpg

IMGP1399.jpg

IMGP1398.jpg

IMGP1371.jpg

Thanks

Attachments