Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Behind Berkley Manor flats, Branksome/Westbourne, Dorset | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Behind Berkley Manor flats, Branksome/Westbourne, Dorset

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Go have a look..from bing maps it looks like its something to do with the flats? hard to tell

Zombifrog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well i had a look and its covered in graffiti and looked from my point of view to be detached from the flats, with boarded windows all around. I might go have a look sometime this week.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
well i had a look and its covered in graffiti and looked from my point of view to be detached from the flats, with boarded windows all around. I might go have a look sometime this week.
well its detached yes..but could it have been a communal laundry room type of thing

Rainman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive put this up here as well m8 its filled with crackheads and needles all over :( i was in traffic by the LV and saw it lol

allonym

28DL Member
28DL Member
old thread, but thought id chip in. Its not a very interesting explore to be honest, although the top floor (bottom was pitch black and i had no torch) is one persons flat, not multiple, ie huge. Just whatever you do, dont open the fridge :)

StewMcRat

28DL Member
28DL Member
the building is actually the long since disused Wessex Bridge Club
The club closed about 5 years ago and is due to be demolished and a new nursing home or similar will be built in due course
I actually played Bridge there for several years before it closed for ever