real time web analytics
Report - - Belgium Road Trip Sept 2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Belgium Road Trip Sept 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanginger

Ginger til I die
28DL Full Member
Well thought was about time i got some pics up from my Belgium trip back in Sept.
Can honestly was one of the best experiences ive had and was only mad better by the great company.

All sites visited with sx-riffraff and Space-invader.

First on the list was St Hilarious which at first we thought to be empty but it turns out its actually still lived:)

belgium014.jpg

belgium050.jpg
belgium019.jpg

belgium008-Copy.jpg

belgium052.jpg
belgium055.jpg

Next we made our way to see the twisted staircase of Hoff Van B.

belgium075.jpg

belgium077.jpg

belgium084.jpg

We then left the wreck that was Hoff Van B and continued to head into Brussels to have a wander around the crypt. After hours;)

belgium101.jpg

belgium123.jpg

belgium108.jpg

belgium133.jpg

We then went to Hotel Ibis which was our base for the night after wandering around trying to find Brussels metro access and being so near yet so far. Still it was a laugh.

After a night of awful food but blissful sleep we drove to the old hospital/asylum that is Salve Mater

belgium150.jpg

belgium185.jpg

belgium170.jpg

belgium206.jpg
belgium205.jpg

belgium190.jpg

belgium193.jpg

We then decided to go for CDC which i have no pics from due to battery failure but i plan to revisit very very soon.
We then waited for darkness to go hit Notre Dame Brussels roof which was lovely even if i only have one pic lol.

belgium2058-Copy.jpg

Thanks to the Crazyfool who put us up for the night and bought dinner. Top man:)

Plan for the last day was I.M. powerstation cooling tower.

belgium2045-Copy.jpg

belgium2035-Copy.jpg

And finally as a quick treat on the way back to ferry we got to stop a see the most beautiful staircase ive ever seen at Chateaux du Loup

belgium2050-Copy.jpg

belgium2051-Copy.jpg

belgium2053-Copy.jpg

And thats it. im sure theres some bits ive missed out but for me these were the best bits so thanks again guys and heres to next time:)

Last edited: